Explore the Côte Chalonnaise...
- By car: As an extension to the "Route des Grands Crus" in Côte-d’Or, come and explore Route 71 with the application to download from Apple Store or Google Play, that provides all the information you'll need to plan your wine tourism adventure.
- By bike: along the Greenway surrounded by vines
- By boat: on the Canal du Centre
Come and taste the wines of the Côte Chalonnaise
Various red and white wines are produced from the grape varieties Chardonnay, Pinot noir and Aligoté.
There are also several estates that are specialised in the AOC Crémant de Bourgogne.
Here are some estates who will be delighted to welcome visitors...
Heritage treasures to discover
Château de Germolles
Former residence of the Dukes of Burgundy, built in the 14th century and still in great condition: an opportunity to find out more about this fascinating era in the history of Burgundy and more generally in the history of France.Find out about the Château de Germolles
Acrogivry Adventure Park
The biggest adventure park in Burgundy, with 320 obstacles up in the trees, 46 zip lines, 6 km of trails and 30 different courses!
Some major festive events
- La Paulée de la Côte Chalonnaise: in the autumn, to celebrate the end of the harvest and enjoy a superb meal with local specialities.
- The Marathon de la Côte Chalonnaise: in the spring, to explore the vineyard in a very different way, and get some exercise at the same time.
- Festival Musicaves: to celebrate the beginning of the summer, with concerts and entertainment on the theme of wine
Where to sleep in the Côte Chalonnaise?
You are sure to be able to rest when you choose to stay in such a beautiful and welcoming setting! We recommend the bed and breakfasts or holiday gites with the "Vignobles & Découvertes" label, or even the "Accueil Vélo" label.