Church of neo-Romanesque style, built at the end of the XIXth century (inscription 1878 on the tympanum above the door) in the small wine village of Créot, dedicated to Saint-Claude. Small in size, it looks like a simple chapel. It consists of a single nave of three bays, extended by a semicircular choir with Gothic arches. The altar is surmounted by a tabernacle dominated by a small octagonal bell tower. The circular stained glass window above the entrance door is a representation of the Sacred Heart.
On the outside, the façade is dominated by a bell tower with two semicircular openings and one on the sides. The semi-circular tympanum of the entrance door shows a cross set in a circle of pearls, itself surrounded by a crown of foliage and a border made of alternating flowers and stars. In front of the church is a calvary dated 1737.