Needle dam: The Canal, regulated by the Baye pond, was also fed by the Aron (Coeuillon, Fleury, Panneçot). In Fleury, a needle dam was established on the course of the river (1836-1860). This dam was rebuilt at the end of the 20th century. A 19th century pavilion houses the gate controls.
This site was rehabilitated in 1987, thanks to the association created for this purpose which, since then, has been responsible for its operation.
There is an 8 km walking circuit around the site.