I am a bilingual guide (French and German) with a speciality in wine and I am a Burgundian by adoption. I invite you to discover the towns, villages and vineyards of Burgundy with me. Do not hesitate to contact me for a visit by appointment or sign up for my free visits. I also write books in French and German about the history of wine and vineyards in Burgundy.
I am fascinated by Burgundy and its wines, their culture and history and I love to share this fascination with you. The exchanges with you are very dear to me, because they always make me discover new things about our beautiful region Burgundy-Franche-Comté. I want you to experience unique, unforgettable moments and to get to know and love the region. My job in three words? Commitment, competence, sensitivity.
- Vergnette de Lamotte Prize from the CBEH for my research on Burgundy viticulture in 2021
- M.A. European Ethnology and Art History, University of Würzburg, Germany
- University diplomas "Wine, culture, oenotourism" and "Terroir and tasting" (with honours), University of Dijon
- Professional Guide Lecturer Card n° GC 14-21-001-P - Module "Pruning the vine" CFPPA Beaune
- Certified "Vignobles & Découvertes
- Trainer for the BIVB Wine School, Beaune
"Schlösser und Weinschlösser in Meursault - Lesebuch für einen Spaziergang in Burgund", Meursault 2021, 80 pages, 49 illustrations, 1 map. Also available as an e-book.
"Deux princes en voyage aux sources du vin - une histoire des fontaines de vin en Bourgogne et ailleurs", CBEH, special edition, Beaune 2020, 150 p., with a preface by Guillaume d'Angerville
"Moi, je suis vigneron à Meursault - une enquête d'André Lagrange en 1946", Cahiers du Globe II, 2019. With a preface by Aubert de Villaine. ISBN 978-29548627
"Meursault - Terroir of great white wines? Cahiers d'histoire de la vigne et du vin, n° 16, 2016 (ed. 2018). ISSN 1625-6336, pp. 37-72
"Allons en vendanges - Meursault dans les années 50", Cahiers du Globe I, 2014, ISBN 978-2-9548627-0-5
+ More info: www.knoth-bourgogne.fr