This building, built in 1709 by Jean-Baptiste Caristie to house the Jesuits, consists of a chapel with a façade inspired by the Gesù church in Rome.
Inside, the first level is decorated with Doric columns and large open bays that light up the sanctuary. The stone statues of the Virgin Mary and St. Anne, as well as the 15th century wooden statues of St. Crepin and St. Crepinian, can be seen here.
After the departure of the Jesuits in 1763, this chapel was returned to Catholic worship in 1803, under the title of Notre-Dame. The college became a high school in 1960. It bears the name of Bonaparte. Although Joseph, Napoleon and Lucien were pupils there, it is Joseph who leaves his name to the establishment.
The wrought iron gate dates from 1772. It is decorated with Greek, garlands, spheres and Lyres as well as the town's coat of arms on the central pediment.
- 03 85 86 80 38
- French, German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Pets not allowed
From 01/01/23 to 31/12/23 of 00:00 to 23:59
Open all year round, free to visit except for religious ceremonies.Prices :
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home