The Marché aux Vins organises cellar visits and offers tastings of 3 to 10 wines. The visit is an opportunity to learn more about Burgundy's vineyards, grape varieties, classification and food and wine pairings while tasting the appellations from the best terroirs.
Private visits and tastings for 10 people or more (Fleurons de Bourgogne)
Group visits on reservation, from 20 people
- Discovery tasting: tasting in the cellars of 5 wines: Shop price 19 € per person, all taxes included
- Premiers Crus tasting: tasting of 8 Côte d'Or wines, including 2 Premiers Crus: shop price 29 € incl. VAT/person; price on reservation 25 € incl. VAT/person
- Grands Crus tasting: Tasting of Premiers Crus + 2 Grands Crus de Bourgogne: Shop price 49 € incl. VAT/person; Price on reservation 45 € incl. VAT/person
- Group tasting: from 20 people, guided tour of the cellars and tasting: 3 wines: 12 € incl. VAT/person, 5 wines: 15 € incl. VAT/person
- Fleurons de Bourgogne: from 10 people, guided tour and tasting with commentary by a sommelier of 5 wines including 1 Grand Cru. In-store price 75 € incl. VAT/person; Price on reservation 69 € incl. VAT/person