21360 - VIC-DES-PRES
The church, under the patronage of St Peter and St Paul was once a simple dependence of Bligny-sur-Ouche "served by a vicar who lived there as an annex" (Bredault). The current building, facing the east according to tradition, is built in the shape of a Latin cross. The transept, bell tower and chancel date from the early thirteenth century. They were classified historical monument January 22, 1910.
Last update : 06/05/2017
Please insert a distance in order to get nearby points of interest