The grocery shop "Saveurs de Puisaye" is a very special grocery shop managed by the EPNAK ESAT CATAGRI of Mézilles.
It is located on the church square in the heart of the small village of St Privé.
The supervisor, Mrs Pascault Ana, and the workers she accompanies, do their utmost to satisfy their customers who are fond of organic, local and regional products.
Since then, it has also become one of the many collection points for the "Drive des Fermes de Puisaye", which offers an online market, so that our customers can collect their purchases on Saturday mornings from 11am to 12pm.
The grocery shop offers a wide range of products from organic, local or regional agriculture:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Meat from producers (beef, duck, lamb, veal, etc.) in vacuum packs and packages of 5 to 10 kg
- Dairy products (cow, goat)
- Wines, beers, apple juice, pear juice, cider
- Groceries (flour, honey, terrines, jam, pasta)
- Household products (soap, washing powder, spray, scouring paste, window cleaner,..)
- Aromatic plants (herbs, herbal teas, infusions ...)
Our grocery shop is open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 12.15pm, then on Fridays as a continuous day until 6pm when there is a direct sale of meat parcels from our breeders.