- French, English
- Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- Pets not allowed
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meeting room
- Wireless service
From 01/12/23 to 31/01/24.
Closed on : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Open from 01/02/2023 to 07/04/2023 from 3pm to 6pm. Closed on Tuesdays.
From 08/04/2023 to 08/05/2023, 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 5.30pm (spring school holidays). Closed on Tuesdays and 01/05/2023.
From 09/05/2023 to 30/06/2023, from 3pm to 6pm. Closed on Tuesdays.
From 01/07/2023 to 31/08/2023, daily from 10am to 12pm and from 1.30pm to 6.30pm.
From 01/09/2023 to 20/10/2023, from 3pm to 6pm. Closed on Tuesdays.
From 21/10/2023 to 05/11/2023, 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 5.30pm (autumn school holidays). Closed on Tuesday and 01/11/2023.
From 06/11/2023 to 30/11/2023, from 3pm to 6pm. Closed on Tuesdays, 11/11/2022, 25/11/2023 and 26/11/2023.
Closed in December and January.
Groups by reservation all year round.
- Base rate - full rate adult (Ticket for Pavilion only + Petit Théâtre) : 5.5€
- Child rate (Up to 18 years)
- Rate for unemployed persons (On presentation of proof)
- Gratuities (Culture Pass, Youth Benefit Card, disabled persons, full list of free tickets available at the reception desk)
Exceptional closure on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 November 2023. Thank you for your understanding.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home