A group of seven menhirs dating back about 5,000 years, erected by the Neolithic civilization. Later, the Gauls dedicated this site to Epogne, the goddess of horsemen. Their heights measure respectively: 7.35 m, 5.60 m, 5.30 m, 4 m, 2.83 m, 2 m. It is the most important megalithic site in Burgundy.
The biggest menhir (7.35 m) is a 30 tons block of Brandon granite (stone of the region), named the Pierre des Tourteaux
These menhirs, whose engravings bear witness to the ancient phases of megalithic art, were buried and were excavated in 1984 for 6 of them, and 1990 for the last one, a few metres from their original locations. The clearing of the stones has brought to light some flints and ceramics attesting to an occupation of the site from the Neolithic to the Gallo-Roman period. Under the megalith was also found a funerary urn dated to the Final Bronze Age.
One of the menhirs was used since 1840 as a parapet to the bridge of Vigny. When the bridge was rebuilt, the municipality decided to put it back near the other menhirs.