The wash house dates from the end of the 19th century (1877). It was built by M.CHAMPOMIER, a mason in Mâcon, who also built the one in Dracé which has now disappeared.
The water supply to the washhouse was previously used to water the cattle, which caused a bit of a fuss when the washhouse was being built.
Visible from the outside.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home