Built between 1738 and 1739, it is one of the most interesting buildings of the reign of Louis XV by its design and decoration. It owes its exceptional monumental and decorative party to Jacques Gabriel, the king's architect, who modified the initial program designed by Pierre le Mousseux. The sumptuous decoration of liturgical objects, sculpted on the walls, is due to the Dijon artist Claude Saint Pierre, and is reminiscent of the chapel of the Château de Versailles. The marble altar is a remarkable piece, made by Servandoni, a Florentine architect and decorator. Access via the Dijon Metropole Tourist Office located at 11 rue des Forges.