Built in 1388, it is one of the oldest buildings of this type still existing in France. Its robust framework supports a four-sided roof covered with Burgundian lava or limestone slabs (600 to 800 kg per m2), in the heart of a historic centre forming a beautiful group of houses (15th to 17th century).
Guided tours for individuals are organised every year (contact the Tourist Office on 03 80 21 80 73). For groups, please contact the same number.
- Pets welcome
Prices & Schedules Opening :
From 02/01/23 to 31/12/23
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home