The church also dates from the 18th century. However, some older elements can be seen, including a 15th century ogival sanctuary and 17th century side altarpieces. Several beautiful statues are also on display.
It is in this church that Nicolas Aubry was buried, the priest who witnessed the miracle of Faverney in 1608. His grave was only found in 1908. Today it is marked by a black cross painted on the stone.