The church is located in the village, 10 km from Cluny. It was built in the 13th century. In 1746, the religious of Cluny, co-lords of the parish, have their bench in the choir. But the church was sold during the Revolution, then attached to Massy under the Concordat. It was partially rebuilt in the 19th century: the nave was enlarged in 1858, the vaults and the bell tower were rebuilt. A construction in front of the nave was made, a half-bay forming a vestibule supports the new bell tower.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home