In this land of nature and emotion, take the time to live around our animal parks, our permaculture garden with curious and ancient fruits and vegetables, our unusual mandala garden, play areas for children and families, discovery areas, the treasure hunt, our barefoot path in the shape of a snail...3.5 hectares of pure sensation!
Spend a day full of discovery and fun in 4 stages:
1. Self-guided or guided tour of 3.5 ha: Nature adventure park with the kingdom of unusual and curious animals, the mandala plant maze, the play area
2. Playing with the family. Nature with the 5 senses: treasure hunt, sensory paths, hut area, tent of a thousand games...
3. Picnic on the spot: A short break in front of a superb panorama, a picnic area in the open air or under cover is at your disposal. Fruit, jams, syrups, tomatoes from the garden are available in the small shop.
4. Gourmet picking: In the mandala garden, pick your own fruits and vegetables with the children (strawberries, raspberries, herbs, colourful tomatoes...).
Free visit on the summer dates indicated, closed the rest of the year. However, it is possible to book for groups all year round between 9am and 6pm. Contactable from 12pm to 2pm all year round to make an appointment for a group visit.
- Pets not allowed
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meetings room
- Play area
From 01/01/23 to 31/12/23.
Closed on : Sunday
From 01/07/23 to 31/08/23.
Closed on : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 01/07/2023 to 31/08/2023 from 10am to 6pm. Closed on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
Open to groups all year round by appointment from 9am to 6pm. Closed on Sundays.
- Base rate : 3.5€ - 7€
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home