- Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Cash
- Pets welcome
- Temporary exhibitions
From 08/04/23 to 30/09/23
Visits: from 8 April to 30 September, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 3 pm to 6 pm. In July and August, every day from 3 to 6 pm (and from 9.30 am to 12 noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 14 July to 15 August).
Visits for groups: all year round, by reservation.
- Base rate - full rate adult : 5€
- Group rate (Guided tour of the Château Fort and the Village, lasting about 3 hours.) : 7€
- Group rate (guided tour of the castle, duration 1 hour 30 minutes) : 6€
- Children's group rate (guided tour of the castle, duration 1 hour 30 minutes) : 3€
- Children's group rate (Château-Village educational trail, duration 2.5 to 3 hours) : 4€
- Child rate (child rate from 8 to 16 years) : 3€
Sanitary protocol set up on the site.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home