221B has several activities. The first is an escape game/escape room. The principle is to have a group of 2 to 6/12 players enter a themed room for 1 hour. By observing, searching and cooperating, they must solve the main enigma of the room in order to get out before the end of the allotted time.
Several rooms are available:
- Curse of the Pharaoh ( 1 room - Up to 6 players)
- The Alchemist of the Orient Express ( 2 rooms - Up to 12 players)
- The Moriarty Heist ( 2 rooms - Up to 12 players)
- The Crimes of Jack the Ripper ( 1 room - Up to 6 players)
- Mysteries & Spells ( 2 rooms - Up to 12 players)
In addition, 221B has a themed bar allowing for an immersion in Victorian London. An atypical menu is proposed, as well as numerous thematic, fun and original evenings. A pool table is freely available, as well as many board games to spend a convivial moment.
Escapes games for children:
- Investigation on Merlin's path (from 6 to 12 years old, from 4 to 45 players)
- Bomb alert in the London Metro Merlin (8 to 12 years old, 4 to 10 players)
OFF-PEAK RATES :
Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the day and Thursdays and Fridays before 5pm.
- 2 players : 32€ / person
- 3 players : 26€ / person
- 4 players : 24€ / person
- 5 players : 22€ / person
- 6 players : 21€ / person
FULL TIME RATES :
Thursdays and Fridays from 5pm and Saturdays and Sundays all day.
- 2 players : 35€ / person
- 3 players : 29€ / person
- 4 players : 27€ / person
- 5 players : 25€ / person
- 6 players : 24€ / person
- 06 19 68 92 37
- French, English
- Pets not allowed
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meetings room
- Play area
From 19/05/21 to 31/03/23 of 10:00 to 00:00.
Closed on : Monday
Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to midnightPrices :
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home