The restaurant of the Château de Vault-de-Lugny is located in the luxurious and intimate setting of the Château dating from the 13th and 17th centuries. Chef Franco Bowanee uses produce from the kitchen garden to create his menus, including his vegetarian menu, mushrooms and truffles in autumn.
Romantic candlelit dinners in front of the fireplace or on the terrace in the summer, the Château's restaurant offers you a beautiful moment of gourmet pleasure.
The restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner upon reservation from the end of March to the beginning of November.
- 03 86 34 07 86
- French, German, English
- Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Bank transfers, Visa
- Pets not allowed
- Gastronomic cuisine
- Baby chair
- Own garage
- Private car park
- Swimming pool
- Private dining room
- Reception room
- Customers' safes
- Bicycle / mountain bike rentals or loaners
- Reservation of external facilities
- Wireless service
- Gault Millau
- Le petit futé
From 31/03/23 to 30/06/23 - of 18:30 to 21:30
From 01/07/23 to 31/08/23 of 12:00 to 13:00 - of 18:30 to 21:30
From 01/09/23 to 12/11/23 - of 18:30 to 21:30
From 13/11/23 to 31/12/23.
Closed on : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
The Michelin-starred gastronomic restaurant is open from 31 March 2023 to 12 November 2023 from 6.30 pm to 9 pm. And for lunch: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, every lunchtime in July and August.Prices :
- Adult set menu (Lunch of flavours on Fridays, excluding public holidays. ) : 69€
- Adult set menu (The Gourmet Menu ) : 109€
- Adult set menu (Le Menu du Roy ) : 129€
- Adult set menu (The Great Feast ) : 159€
- Adult set menu (Hunting menu) : 145€
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home