On the site of this old church (now the Olga Olby Hall) and the neighbouring buildings, the Saint-Pierre priory was built in 1026 by the Benedictine monks of the Abbey of
Of Saint Germain d'Auxerre. The priory declined at the end of the 15th century, and in 1621 it was given to the Minimes Fathers. In 1629, the Minimes rebuilt the premises and the cloister as they are today
as they exist today. Facade in cut stone (1629).
The buildings around the cloister are now home to the "Pierre Lôo" day hospital
pierre Lôo" day hospital. The cloister is closed to the public except for the Heritage Days. The former church, which is currently used as an exhibition and concert hall, bears the name of Olga Olby (1900-1990), a Russian painter who donated her works to the town of Decize.
The Olga Olby room or former church of the Minimes Convent dates from the 11th and 12th centuries. This room is now dedicated to concerts and exhibitions. It can be visited by individuals in July and August as part of a guided tour and all year round by appointment for groups