Cluniac site: the priory was founded in 1188 by the monks of the abbey of Saint-Vivant, which was dependent on the mother house of Cluny. It was a grape harvest built in a vast closed. The buildings visible outside today date from 1724. The farm has various features (trees, bread oven, earthen well, spinning wheel...).
The commentary of the visit is adapted to the public and if necessary to children by modifying the explanations.