The origins of the church of Saint-Pierre d'Auxy date back to the 12th century; it has undergone many transformations since then: a first restoration was carried out in 1685, others took place in the 1780's. In 1875, following the collapse of the bell tower, a rectangular tower was erected next to the façade wall; it supports the current bell tower; the porch and the gallery therefore date from this period. According to Canon Grivot, four of the six sculpted capitals are derived from those of Autun Cathedral.
- French, German, English, Spanish
- Pets not allowed
Prices & Schedules Opening :
From 01/01/23 to 31/12/25
Open all year roundPrices :
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home