Saint-Pierre’s Romanesque church belonged to Tournus Abbey since the 11th century. Partially rebuilt in 1789, it was enlarged in 1835-1836 and then partly demolished. The discovery of a manganese deposit allowed the construction of a new church on the 1862 plans of the regional architect, André Berthier. The reception of the work took place in 1866, during the Feast of the Assumption of August 15.
- Pets not allowed
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home