The parish church of Saint-Odilon was built during the 19th century. This place - called Le petit Cluny - was exchanged with the cathedral of Chalon-sur-Saône by the cardinal of Lorraine, abbot of Cluny. It was a dependency of the priory of Jully. Around the year 1500, there were only five or six houses in La Charmée, which were only annexes of Siena, but which were given the title of branch after the Revolution. As early as 1812, the communal authorities of La Charmée and the factory council were concerned with the enlargement of the parish church to which the inhabitants of Sienne, a considerable village before the fire of 1687, were attached for worship. The church was almost completely rebuilt in 1818 and 1824. It is worth noting that the bronze bell dating from 1558 belonged to Siena and that it is engraved with two effigies: Our Lady with the Child and Saint Odilon.