Church dating from the 11th century, bell tower from the 12th century. The building has 3 naves ending in chapels. The sobriety of the decoration evokes the Romanesque character of the architecture. The interior preserves a magnificent fresco representing a Christ in majesty (1120). Classified as a Historic Monument in 1897 thanks to J.G. Bulliot, the church is well preserved. Free visit.