From the early pre-Romanesque church, only the choir and bell tower main structure remain.
In the 18th century the church is enlarged, and aisles are added in 1822-1823. In 1882, the church is completely renovated in a Neo-Romanesque style. It still has a very elegant Christ in glory sculpted bas-relief from the Romanesque period (12th century), surrounded by angel heads, twisted columns, and foliated scrolls, listed as a historical monument. Original modern wall paintings.