Built at the limit of the village, the church of Mont-Saint-Vincent dates from the end of the 11th and the beginning of the 12th centuries. Its architecture shows some similiraties with the abbey church Saint-Philibert in Tournus, while the sculpted capitals reminds of those of the nearby church of Gourdon and the influence of the cluniac art. During the 18th century, the pillars of the crossing were reinforced after the collapse of the choir. Later, the tower was destroyed during the French Revolution. The church was listed as historical monument in 1913.