They are places of prayer for young noble girls and widows of local lords, who follow the Rule of Saint Benedict. The history of Le Puley merges with that of Lancharre as early as 1615: the archprioress of Lancharre, Marie du Blé d'Uxelles, who reformed her abbey, obtained from the bishop of Chalon, Cyrus de Thiard, to unite the two communities. The church, in ruins, is almost entirely open. Only the north aisle is covered, the apse and apses are intact. An association is dedicated to its restoration (voluntary workcamps) and to the animation of the site.