The present neo-Romanesque church was consecrated in 1862 (a chapel in St Maurice used to welcome the faithful of Saint-Maurice and Dracy-les-Couches, but it was demolished during the revolution)
The church consists of a nave of 4 bays and a narrower choir, semi-circular, cul-de-four, on which opens the sacristy.
The large mural painting of the barrel vault of the choir was painted in 2007 by Marinette Walls. It represents Christ in Majesty surrounded by the symbols of the Evangelists.
The stained glass windows have geometrical motifs. Those of the choir are decorated with shimmering colours, the one in the middle shows Saint Vincent, patron saint of winegrowers
The four capitals are authentically Romanesque and are carved with plant motifs or fantastic animals.
Exterior: The door is framed by columns topped by capitals with plant motifs. The tympanum, inspired by that of the cathedral of Saint Bénigne in Dijon, represents Christ in a mandorla, surrounded by the symbols of the four evangelists similar to those on the choir painting. The façade is decorated with three neo-Romanesque arches, recalling the symbol of the Trinity.