Located 7 km from Givry, the neo-Romanesque church of St-Denis-de-Vaux - St-Denis was once a chapel of the Benedictine monks who had a priory in the town. Placed under the vocation of the Immaculate Conception, it dates, in its current state, from the end of the 19th century (1889). Beautiful old polychrome Pietà.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home