The church, in its present location, was built in 1820 on the plans of the departmental architect Vaillant in 1816, in pink stone from La Salle. As early as 1861, it was planned to replace the enormous frame that crushed the nave. In 1900, buttresses were built on the plans of the architect A. Pinchard in 1896, intended to consolidate the bell tower. The stained glass windows were restored in 2013 by the workshop "Vitrail Saint-Georges" of Lyon.
- Pets not allowed
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home