This chapel, whose oldest mention goes back to 1448, is dedicated to Saints Augustine and Hermes. It was renovated by Abbot Nicaise in 1701, as indicated by an inscription on the side of the building. At that time he placed relics of Saint Hermes brought from Rome. A stele from the Roman period mentioning the gods Mercury and Minerva Arnalia was discovered during the work undertaken by the Abbot. This element suggests that the chapel was erected on the site of a very ancient place of worship.
This chapel is dedicated to St. Augustine and St. Hermes. She was renovated by the abbot Nicaise in 1701. At that time he placed there relics of St. Hermes brought back from Rome. During the renovation, a stone tablet has been found dating from Roman age, quoting the Gods Mercury and Minerve Arnalie. We can easily think that the chapel has been erected on an ancient religious place.