Notre-Dame d'Étang, lighthouse of the valley! As early as 1436, a chapel was erected to venerate a miraculous statue. Under the impetus of Abbot Javelle, work began in 1877 on the current chapel, topped by a bronze statue of the Virgin, 8m high and weighing 10 tonnes. From 2012 to 2020, the building was restored by the municipality and the association of the Friends of Notre Dame d'Etang. It is open to the public all day long. Free guided tour of the chapel on Sunday afternoon.