The chapel in the hamlet of Fissy, a former dependency of the Benedictine monks of Saint-Philibert de Tournus (first mentioned in 1119), dominates the vineyard, with its bell tower with glazed tiles. Although partially rebuilt in 1823 (lengthening of the nave and construction of a bell tower), this chapel, placed under the name of Notre-Dame-de-Pitié, has kept the plan and the spirit of the primitive Romanesque volume. Its vaulted choir is from the 12th century and several stones laid in opus spicatum ("fishbone") at the base of the chevet are a reminder of the age of the building (bond used before the year 1000).
The choir, which has retained a typically gothic liturgical pool, has a heavily splayed arched window on the east side, which overlooks the altar and is decorated with a stained glass window created in 2012 by the master glass artist Paul Duckert, who trained in Taizé.
From 2009 to 2013, the chapel was the subject of a restoration campaign (three phases), decided by the municipality and supported by the association Lugny Heritage, with the help of the Heritage Foundation. On this occasion, it has found several elements of the furniture that it had at the beginning of the nineteenth century, which have been renovated and are collected, for the most part, inside the choir (including two paintings, one representing St. Stephen, martyr, and the other a Virgin and Child).