The chapel of Châtenoy-en-Bresse, dedicated to Our Lady, was built in 1692 by Mrs Brunet-Denon. The date is engraved above the porch, in an armorial cartouche. This chapel, which overlooks the inner courtyard of the castle and was used for worship, was acquired by the town hall. The Association Histoire et Patrimoine has taken charge of the restoration of the high reliefs of the statues of the chapel of Châtenoy-en-Bresse, located in rue de la Chapelle
The chapel has reused in its facade, on either side of the entrance door, two fragments of stone altarpiece of the sixteenth century, mutilated during the Revolution, from the church of Saint-Marcel. Six full-length apostles are on one side, five on the other, under a flamboyant Gothic canopy. A craftsman will reconstitute the missing heads. A statue of the Virgin and Child is in a flamboyant Gothic niche above the entrance door.