- 06 10 69 67 76
- View email address
An unforgettable stay in the Côte de Beaune.
2 days to relax, stroll, discover, enjoy and make good memories!
You will cross the famous villages of the Côte, take time to discover its landscapes, its monuments, its climates and its gastronomy.
You will learn about the specificities of Burgundy wine: its terroirs, its appellations. You will visit estates and their cellars and do commented wine tastings.
You will walk through the vineyard landscape and its multitude of parcels with prestigious names, in private with a guide.
We will be at your disposal at all times with discretion.
Relaxation & Wine tourism experience in BURGUNDY on the Côte de Beaune.
- French, English
- Pets not allowed
Basic rate, 691.20 euros per person including VAT.
Minimum 2 persons.
Modular and tailor-made offer, modifications or additions of activities can be made.
- 1 dinner for 2 people in a refined restaurant (4 course menu, excluding drinks),
- 1 lunch for 2 people in a friendly and charming restaurant on the Côte de Beaune
- A visit to the Hôtel-Dieu, Hospices de Beaune for 2 people,
- 2 wine tastings & cellar visits in a winegrower's estate and/or cellar,
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel, double room, breakfasts and taxes included,
-1/2 day trip on the Route des Grands Crus: in 2CV with private driver -OR- in electric bikes with 1 private guide on the bike route with visit of a domain (with bike activity only).
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home