- 06 74 70 82 63
- View email address
City of Art and History, heart of the Morvan, Autun is the ideal starting point to indulge in these pleasures and discover the treasures of our land.
In this idyllic setting of forests, lakes, rivers and mountain ranges, you will benefit from the precious advice of Olivier Léger, fishing instructor and state-qualified naturalist guide.
You will discover gastronomic specialities and small Burgundian pearls found by an oenologist of our region which will make your mouth water.
Olivier will help you to better understand the environments in which you will evolve. In his presence, you will discover the different species linked to the aquatic environments that make up the richness of the place.
Are you a fishing enthusiast? Then enjoy the wonders of the region and let us guide you!
- French, English
- Cheques and postal orders, Cash, Bank transfers
1600 prices per person
- 4 nights in an exceptional bed and breakfast,
- Meals included in the stay,
- The loan of quality equipment if necessary,
- Fishing rights for 4 days,
- Accompaniment of a state-qualified naturalist guide who is a native of the region,
- Transport between the fishing sites and the activities planned during the stay,
- Drinks included in the meals (from the meal of the first day to the lunch of the last day),
- Tourist taxes,
- The tastings included in the programme.
- Ancillary and personal expenses,
- Transport to the place where the stay takes place,
- Drinks (excluding meals) and the purchase of wine during the two tastings.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home