The region: La Puisaye, a region of woods, hills and ponds
- nearby tourist towns: Saint-Amand-en-Puisaye (pottery) 7 km, Saint-Fargeau (castle, museums, shows) 13 km, Sancerre (wines and cellars) and Gien (earthenware) 30 km; Coteaux du Giennois vineyard;
- Loire Valley 10 km away: canoeing, bird-watching, numerous castles, etc
- site of Guédelon (fortified castle under construction using medieval techniques) 20 km away.
- bourdon lake (boats and windsurfing boards, fishing...) and Boutissaint animal park 18 km away
- quiet roads for cycling and marked paths for mountain biking, hiking (GR 3), fishing ponds in the vicinity
- swimming pool, tennis, riding school, within a radius of 12 km