Recently renovated 18th century winemaker's house, accessible 5 minutes' walk from the Château du Clos de Vougeot.
The Boréades elegantly combine the charm of stone and beams with a neat and delicate decoration. You will be welcomed in a house with modern comfort of 180m² on two levels, bordered by an enclosed garden of 500m².
The main house: 6 people
- 3 spacious double bedrooms
- 1 large bathroom (shower + bath) per room
- 1 industrial style kitchen ideal for preparing family or more sophisticated dishes (cooking piano)
- 1 large living / dining room
- 1 vaulted cellar renovated in the basement that can accommodate dinners and tastings for 20 people
The Duplex: 4 people
- Accessible independently of the main house but overlooking the same garden
- 1 bedroom on the mezzanine
- 1 large bathroom (shower + bath)
- 1 fitted kitchen
- 1 convertible sofa
- 1 shower room
Possibility to rent the duplex in addition or independently of the main house.
Vougeot is a wine village located on the Route des Grands Crus, in the heart of the Côte de Nuits vineyards and the most beautiful terroirs of Burgundy. The Maison des Boréades is also close to the Cîteaux Abbey (14km) and the Hospices de Beaune (21km).