Old mill from 1343 recently renovated and classified as a 5 star tourist accommodation for 5 years since April 2021.
Spacious accommodation of 450 m² in an old mill created in 1343 by order of Eudes IV of Burgundy.
Inside recently renovated, you will find:
On the first level:
- A 90 m² living room with its cathedral ceiling, central fireplace, sofas and billiard table.
- A kitchen of 55 m² with a gas piano, a table that can accommodate 15 people very comfortably, 1 wine cellar, 1 freezer, 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers
- Two bathrooms with WC and shower
- A laundry room with washing machine and dryer
On the second level :
- Three bedrooms (1 with bed 160x200 and view on the stream, 1 with 2 beds 90x190 and view on the stream and 1 with 3 beds 90x190 and view on the nature)
- A bathroom with bath and shower
- A toilet
- A small reading corner
- A sports room
- A yoga room
- A climbing room
On the third level :
- Four bedrooms with 160x200 beds, two with a view of the stream, one with a view of nature, one with a view of the courtyard.
- A toilet
- A bathroom with shower
On the fourth level :
- A projection room
- A suspended terrace of 140 m², part of which is suspended over the water. View on the nature and the 7 hectares of ground without opposite. It is equipped with tables for 15 people, garden furniture for 15 people and a gas barbecue.
- A petanque ground
- A closed park for the children with trampoline and hut
- A pond
- An above ground swimming pool of 10mx5m
The accommodation is totally private and not overlooked. However, we would prefer to point out that part of the other side of the building is occupied by the gîte manager.
The stairs and the pond require vigilance from parents. To restrict this vigilance, the access to the floors of the rooms can be locked and a barrier should be installed on the terrace in May. The gîte has a changing table, high chair, baby bath and cot.