The assets of Topdestination-Dijon are above all its comfort and its location. This flat is located close to the historical centre and 300m from the Dijon train station. Ideal for your holidays or business trips. Its location allows you to get around Dijon and its agglomeration.
- The flat Le Gustave has 4 beds: A bedroom with a double Queen Size bed and a very comfortable sofa bed for two people in the living room.
- Ideal for a weekend with friends or to find a little comfort when travelling for work or with the family.
- To make your stay more pleasant, Le Gustave flat provides free tea and coffee.
- On request, we can provide a free cot for your child.
The equipment of the flat:
- 1 QUEEN SIZE bed and a convertible double sofa bed will make you spend restful nights
- Umbrella bed to allow your child to sleep peacefully during your stay
- VERY HIGH SPEED WIFI (La Fibre) for free and fast Internet access
- HD TV in the room for entertainment after your day
- HD TV in the room to combine rest and entertainment
- BLUETOOTH HANDSET to enjoy your music even more intensely
- DRESSING KIT to avoid wrinkled dresses or shirts
- EQUIPPED KITCHEN & MICRO-ONDE to play star chef and enjoy Dijon's gastronomy
- DISHWASHER to save you time and enjoy your stay
- WASHING MACHINE & STRETCHER to have clean clothes in all circumstances
- COFFEE MACHINE and TEA are present to make you feel at home
Access for travellers:
- By car From Paris, take the A6 motorway in the direction of LYON then take the A38 in the direction of DIJON. From Lyon: Take the A31 motorway towards DIJON
- By train: When you get off the train at DIJON station, take the exit towards Avenue Albert 1er. The flat is a 2 minute walk away.
- By plane: Dôle-Jura airport is 40 minutes away by car. Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport is 1h40 away by TGV.
Presentation of the area:
- Proxi supermarket 15 metres away - Bar/Tabac 15 metres away
- Restaurants - All types of shops
- The Arquebuse plant garden
- Place Darcy - Olympia cinema
- Saint Bénigne cathedral
- Lake Kir (5 minutes by car and bus)
- The General Hospital -The Grand Theatre
- The town hall -The place Émile Zola
- The Canal de l'Ouche You can go for a bike ride on the Canal de l'Ouche which leads to Lake Kir where you can swim.
You can also go to the hyper-centre to appreciate the architecture of the buildings, do some shopping or try the Owl trail. For a drink we recommend several pubs such as Flannery's or Antre 2 Mondes.
- Bus and tram maps will be available on arrival. We respond to requests in less than 1 hour. We provide you with all the necessary documentation to visit Dijon and its region.
- A bus stop (VINCENOT SNCF) is located 2 minutes away from the residence and will take you to the Place DARCY (hyper city centre) in less than 3 minutes.
- A bicycle station and a tram stop (FOCH GARE) are located in front of the station less than 5 minutes walk from the flat. The tram crosses Dijon from West to East and from North to South.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to requests for information within 1 hour.
I wish you a pleasant stay in DIJON!