This former gamekeeper's house is open from mid-March to mid-November to offer you rest and relaxation for a weekend or a holiday.
Discover a charming house, fitted out with care, for an unforgettable stay. Whether you are alone, with friends or family, come and enjoy a unique experience in the middle of nature.
- Room with bathroom - 1 bed 160x200
- Bedroom - 3 beds 90x200
- Possibility of additional beds on request
- Dining room
- A Nespresso machine is available (capsule for sale on site)
- TV, DVD / WIFI lounge
- Summer garden
- Bed linen and towels provided
Free access to the Domaine du Réveillon*.
- Its vegetable garden
- Its park of more than 250 hectares
- The neighbouring forest and its ponds of more than 100 hectares Fishing (equipment not provided)
- Access to heated swimming pool and tennis court on request
This property is made available to the tenants of the gîte, free of charge and shared with another gîte and the château's guest rooms, under their full responsibility. It is located 5 minutes by car from the gîte. Children are under the full responsibility of their parents.
- 06 16 18 30 25
- French, English
- 2 bedrooms(s), 5 person(s)
- Credit card, Bank transfers
- Pets welcome
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Local shops
- Wireless service
From 15 March to 15 November
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home