Market of producers and craftsmen organised by the association of Producers of the Serein Valley. This association brings together about ten producers and a pastry cook within a radius of 20 km.
The aim of this association is to bring together farmers, craftsmen and consumers from the Auxois Morvan, by facilitating the availability of local products.
The association participates in and supports the development of short-distance sales systems and the growth of sustainable local agriculture in order to help keep the countryside alive and attractive:
- consolidation of the activity of producers and/or craftsmen and support for farmers setting up,
- promotion and organisation of a fair and sustainable relationship between producers and craftsmen in the area
- production and consumption of local, quality products accessible to the greatest number of people,
- preservation of the social link between the actors and citizens of the territory,
- organisation of and participation in events,
- setting up logistical means of mutual aid
The association organises a weekly market on Friday evenings at the Fournil Fermier "Aux Goûts Liés" in Marcilly-Ogny.
A complete range of products is available: vegetables (organic), fresh and processed meat (beef, pork, poultry, lamb), eggs, bread, goat's cheese (organic), pastries, flour and pulses (organic), beer (organic).
Event markets are also organised from time to time.
Come and enjoy a local and friendly food offer!