Visit the Fortress of Thil during the Magic Wednesdays is :
- Discovering the oldest fortified castle in France,
- Enjoy games of medieval origin or inspiration,
- Discovering magic: learning the main principles of magic without it being revealed to you, solving magical and fairy-tale enigmas, letting your eyes be trapped by optical illusions
-Discover the Minister of Magic 2023 by solving the enigmas proposed: 4 levels from 4 to ...years
- Travel the paths of the Small World, the fairy folk living in the Fortress, and write a page in their diary.
- OPTIONAL: attend the "Magical Instants" in the company of Perceval, professional magician and owner of the premises. Take a mysterious secret passage and discover the Theatre of Illusion.
Let yourself be enchanted by Perceval's close-up magic tricks, which take place just a few centimetres from your eyes.
Continue the adventure with a journey through the 12 kingdoms.
For reasons of comfort and quality of the show, children under the age of 4 are not accepted.
All the entertainment is set up in shaded areas.
An original event during your summer.
For reasons of comfort and quality of the show, children under 4 years of age are not allowed in the theatre.
Picnic areas have been set up so that you can fully enjoy your cultural and fun day with your family and friends. It is preferable to have a zero waste picnic, as the site is not equipped with waste bins, apart from selective sorting.
- Cheques and postal orders, Currencies
- Pets welcome
From 12/07/23 to 30/08/23 of 10:00 to 18:30
Wednesdays from 12/07/2023 to 30/08/2023
- Base rate (from 4 years old) : 8€
- Other rates (Option "Les Instants Magiques" from 6 years old. Cannot be sold without the basic package. For reasons of understanding, children under 6 years old are not accepted. ) : 12€
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home