The Oenocentre Ampélopsis invites you to go further in the adventure of the vine and wine, to quench your thirst for experience. We have imagined a series of fun and sparkling workshops to share original and unforgettable moments in Burgundy with the winemaker.
Educational courses lasting from 2h30 to 3 hours, with or without the classic visit of the Oenocentre :
- Workshop 1 "VIGNAVENTURE": discovery of the life-size vine in the clos de l'abbaye Notre Dame (description of the plant, nature exploration, reading of the landscape).
- Workshop 2 "VINEYARD-TROTTEUR": getting to know the vineyards of France in the Garden of Bacchus (the history of wine, introduction to oenology, wine geography in the midst of 120 grape varieties of France).
- Workshop 3 "EFFERVE and SENSES": learn how to taste Crémant de Bourgogne (the service of Crémant, a tasting methodology through our 5 senses, the Crémant moments).
In a cellar or in a 12th century walled vineyard, in a vine conservatory or in a troglodyte house, live your own adventure in the exciting world of vines and wine.
- Pets not allowed
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meetings room
- Play area
- Wireless service
From 01/06/23 to 30/09/23 of 09:00 to 12:00 - of 14:00 to 17:00
Open from 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023Prices :
- Vignaventure Workshop : 25€
- Efferve et Sens workshop : 40€
- Vineyard-Trotter Workshop : 60€
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home