In the setting of a 14th century château, a Historic Monument (classified 5 épis):
- Personalised tastings led by an internationally renowned oenological expert, professor at the Faculty of Oenology in Bordeaux and at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, Member of the International Wine Academy and oeno-gastronomic critic.
- A unique wine list, with rare wines at very attractive prices.
- Œno Friday" service on reservation (group of up to 10 people / fixed price of 200€). Discover the wines of Saône-et-Loire.
- French, German, English, Italian
- Pets not allowed
- Fully equipped meetings room
- Charging point for electric vehicles
- Wireless service
Prices & Schedules Opening :
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home