We welcome you to Marcellois, a pretty little village in bloom, in our family home.
We are members of Accueil Paysan and will help you discover or rediscover the simple joys of life on the farm, with our animals, the flora of our meadows, the gifts of Mother Nature between hedges and breakfast.
I farm our farm in organic agriculture for the crops. Our meadows are free of all pesticides and synthetic chemicals.
You are halfway between the capital of the Dukes of Burgundy and the Cistercian and winegrowing sites, a stone's throw from Alesia and the Sources of the Seine, in the heart of the Auxois and its heritage, whether it be small or flamboyant.
A land of limestone, it offers climbing and hiking routes to lovers of sport and wildlife.
In the summer months, the water opens its arms to you with the Grosbois Lake and the communal swimming pools.
- 06 46 13 74 72
- 03 80 33 42 90
- French, German, English
- 2 bedrooms(s), 8 person(s)
- Cheques and postal orders, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Paypal, Bank transfers
- Pets not allowed
- Stable services available
- Table d'hôte (evening meals)
- Wireless service
- Public swimming pool
- Supervised beach
- Wind surfing
- Public tennis courts
Open all year round.
We usually welcome our guests from 6pm onwards but please let us know if you have any special requirements!
- One person (Chambres d'hôtes) (tourist tax included breakfast included)
- additional person (Chambres d'hôtes) (Informative rate to be checked with the establishment)
- meals (Chambres d'hôtes) (Informative rate to be checked with the establishment)
- Two people (Chambres d'hôtes) (Informative rate to be checked with the establishment)
- tourist tax per day per person (Informative rate to be checked with the establishment)
I only welcome one family per stay.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home