The P'tite Epicerie de Mézilles, managed by the EPNAK ESAT CATAGRI, opened its doors in 2013.
It provides the population with a local service and local life.
The workers and their instructor, Ms Pascault Ana, do everything possible to meet the needs of their customers.
This activity of support and assistance to integration through work, allows our workers to develop their multiple skills in the service of our customers.
The grocery shop is stocked with various basic necessities and a wide range of products from local and regional agriculture:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Meat from producers (beef, duck, lamb, veal, etc.), vacuum-packed and in packages of 5 to 10 kg
- Dairy products (cow, goat)
- Wines, beers, apple juice, pear juice, ciders
- Groceries (flour, honey, terrines, jams, pasta)
- Household products (soap, homemade washing powder, spray, scouring paste, window cleaner, etc.)
- Aromatic plants (herbs, herbal teas, etc.)