The parish of Uchizy was given in 878 by King Louis the Beggar to the Abbey Saint-Philibert de Tournus, which established a priory and took over the church under the name of Saint Peter, whose Gothic-style statue, listed in polychrome stone, is currently located in the north chapel. Seated in Majesty, he holds a large key. The construction of the building dates back to the last quarter of the 11th
century. The church was classified as a historical monument in 1913. To see : the 5-storey bell tower (the last one is from the 16th century) ; the decoration of the north portal.