The church of Saint Jean-Baptiste dates partly from the 12th - 13th centuries, then from the 17th - 18th centuries. It is remarkable for its wall paintings from the beginning of the 16th century. Also noteworthy: a beautiful communion grille from the 17th century and a sundial from 1617, in two parts, given by François de Canillac, abbot of Saint-Seine.
The church was built during the 12th and 13th century, then restored during the 17th and 18th century. Interesting mural paintings from the 16th century are to see inside, but the church is only open to the public on demand.